Date: April 1, 2020
Time: 7:00 - 8:30 pm CET (time zone, Google calendar event)
Duration: 90 minutes
During this week’s cohort call, we will:
- Hear from the professionals from different career paths
- Ask them questions about their careers
- Share worries/insecurities related to your work and tips that you use to overcome them
Before this meeting
A few days before the event, think about how you might briefly answer the following questions (ref: https://www.bu.edu/lernet/pathways/organizers/panel.html):
- how did you choose your career ?
- what did you study to prepare ?
- what do you actually do at work on a typical day ?
- have you ever felt discriminated against (e.g. due to gender, race, ethnicity…) and how did you respond ?
- do you have a life outside your work ? a family ? hobbies ?
- what advice would you give someone wanting to enter your field ?
- on a scale of 1-10 (10 being the most), how much do you enjoy your current work?
- do you want to switch your career or field? Why or why not?
After this meeting