Date: February 26, 2020
Time: 2:00 - 3:30 pm CET (time zone, Google calendar event)
Duration: 90 minutes
During this week’s cohort call, we willcover :
- Agile and iterative project management methods
- Open Source Software
- Open Hardware
- Open Data
Before this meeting
- Look up two other projects and comment on their issues with feedback on their README
After this meeting
- Get your project online - For help with GitHub and GitPages see slides and video from last week.
- Create a project development plan for your project: Assignment to help you use Agile methods to breakdown your milestones into smaller tasks and define a timeline for your milestones
- Start creating a contribution guideline for your community (see here for details) - we will revisit this next week so no need to rush!