Mentor-Mentee call: Meet your mentor!
Date: February 3-7, 2020
Duration: 30 min
In this call
During this week’s mentor meeting, you will:
- Establish a check-in ritual.
- Establish a gratitude ritual.
- Review your goals and any progress you’ve made towards them.
- Review your community interactions and value exchanges assignment.
- Review your repo and get any help you need adding your vision statement, open canvas, and open license to it.
- Identify any experts you’d like to invite to your next mentor meeting.
Haven’t heard from your mentor yet? Let us know.
Before the call
- Complete your week 2 assignments.
After the call
- Complete any week 2 assignments that you have left to do
- Look up two other projects and comment on their GitHub issues with feedback on their open canvas
- Rework on your vision statement
- Write your vision in the Up-Goer 5 editor
- Refine it with the editor’s help
- Paste it in your GitHub issue
- Read it to the Breakout room friends during the next call and hear their feedback :)
- Other possibility: Hemingway Editor